Staff Contacts - Click on Staff Directory (located on left hand side of page)
Joint Statement from GLWA and DWSD on Lead & Copper Issue at Detroit Public Schools Community District
For Viewing details with respect to Water and Sewer Rates, click on the side bar of this front page as located along the left side.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING WATER QUALITY
(LEAD, COPPER & CONTAMINATION):
- Department of Environmental Quality
- Center for Disease Control- Lead Information
- EPA - Ground and Drinking Water
- GLWA - Lead and Copper In Drinking Water
IMPORTANT: Keep Wipes Out Of Sanitary Pipes - Don't Flush Wet Wipes!!!
WATER & SEWER UTILITIES DEPARTMENT CONTACT INFORMATION:
For Urgent/After-Hours Emergencies Contact: (248) 975-9200 (Public Safety Dispatch)
DO NOT dial (911) for water related emergencies, unless an unsafe sinkhole should be occurring or a manhole cover has become unlodged or removed from a street or roadway. Kindly use common sense when deciding to dial 911 regarding reporting or requesting the reporting of a water emergency.
The Department provides for 24-hour operations, maintenance along with supervision in the event of a water and/or sewer emergency related situation requiring a necessary response. An appropriately credentialed employee and/or experienced supervisor of the department will respond as promptly and reasonably feasible to the location of concern and/or issue to assist in diligently working to evaluate and address problems or concerns. All customers of the Township are considered to be exceptionally valued by the Department!
Water & Sewerage System (Operations & Maintenance):
- Call (248) 451-4780 during regular business hours, Monday-Friday (see hours below):
- Spring/Summer Hours: April 22, 2019 Thru September 2, 2019 (7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
- Fall/Winter Hours: September 23, 2019 Thru April 17, 2020 (7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Water & Sewer Customer (Billing) Inquiries: (Title Companies - Contact Billing Division)
- Call (248) 451-4832 during normal business hours, Monday-Friday (see hours as listed below):
- Spring/Summer Hours: April 22, 2018 Thru September 2, 2019 (8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Fall/Winter Hours: September 23, 2019 Thru April 17, 2020 (8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- The Water Utility Department's (Billing Division staff) is located at the Water Utilities Window: at 4550 Walnut Lake Road, West Bloomfield, MI. 48325 inside of Township Hall.
- No form of any type of payment is accepted at the Haggerty Road Operation & Maintenance Headquarters location of 2400 Haggerty Road, West Bloomfield, MI. 48323.
- NOTE: Water & Sewer Customer Direct Payments can be paid at the Township Hall Treasury Department (front counter service window as located at the east end of Township Hall from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
Oakland County's Water Conservation Calculator
Emergency Disinfection of Drinking Water "When Water May Need to be Boiled"
Sanitary Sewer Geographical District Location Map
Water & Sewer Connection Fees & Payment Forms:
- Evergreen-Farmington Sewer District (Sanitary Sewer Connection Fee) $1,425
- Clinton-Oakland Sewer District (Sanitary Sewer Connection Fee) $4,025
- Water Connection Charges (Water fees are determined based on varying circumstances)
- NOTE: Call a Utilities Department Superintendent Directly for specific determinations of Water Connection Cost Estimates @ (248) 451-4784
- Billing Customer Forms: Automatic Quarterly Payments (Sign-Up) Request Form
- Billing Customer Forms: Automatic Quarterly Payments Program (Cancellation) Form