DTE Complaints
For various questions including filing a complaint, visit the DTE Help Center webpage.

MPSC Complaints
Alternatively, a complaint can be filed with the Michigan Public Service Commission, which oversees public utility companies, including gas, electric, telecommunications or broadband service.

A resident can call in a complaint at 1-800-292-9555, mail a complaint to MPSC Customer Service, PO Box 30221, Lansing, MI 48909, or file it on the MPSC Complaint Process webpage.

DTE Credit to Account
To find out more about DTE credit eligibility and to apply, visit the DTE Damages & Reliability Credit webpage.

DTE Tree Trim Press Release